Roller's PRIVACY STATEMENT
This statement applies to Roller Networks Pty Limited.
As operator of the www.rollerdigital.com website, Roller Networks Pty Ltd ("Roller") will, from time to time, collect personal information from you.
Roller Networks is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide personal information, we assure you that this information will be used in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principals ("NPPs"). From time to time, Roller may enter into contracts with state operated public sector organisations. In such circumstances, Roller will adhere to the privacy laws of the relevant state, including the Information Privacy Act 2000 (VIC) and the Victorian Information Privacy Principles.
Roller Networks may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 21st of September 2011.
As you browse www.rollerdigital.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. This then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Roller Networks. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Roller will collect Personal Information about you when and if you complete the following actions:
- You create a Roller account via the sign-up page, or during the booking process
- You confirm and pay for products and services we make available via website
- If you enter a competition
- If you complete a survey
If you provide feedback to Roller via email or online form, the types of personal information we collect include:
- name and contact details;
- electronic addresses such as email;
- date of birth;
- transaction details relating to your use of our products and services; and
- any preferences you tell us about.
The main reason we collect this information is so we can contact you in the case of any change to your booking. We also need this information in order to process your payment.
Roller will not collect, use or disclose any sensitive information unless:
- we receive your express consent;
- we are required to by law;
- it is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to the life or health of an individual who is physically incapable of giving or communicating that consent; or
- it’s necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence or a claim.
Uses of Information
We will use the Personal Information you provide to us through www.rollerdigital.com for the purpose for which it was provided and collected and directly related purposes. Roller may also use your Personal Information for marketing and research purposes, unless you tell us otherwise. If you do not wish to receive marketing communication you can contact Roller to advise accordingly. Please note that we may still need to use your personal information to provide you with the products you have requested as a customer.
Marketing materials might include newsletters or promotional offers from time to time. Research we will conduct will help us develop and market our services more effectively or to identify other services that might be beneficial to you.
Normal uses of your personal information may include:
- processing and administering your dealings with us as a customer or your membership;
- providing you with the products and services you have requested from us;
- as detailed above, contacting you in the case of an event cancellation or to notify change of event details.
Roller will disclose your personal information in certain limited circumstances as follows:
- disclosure of your contact details to venues and promoters so that they can provide you with the service you have purchased
- the venues and promoters will only be able to access your information for purposes outside of Roller bookings in the case where you have made a booking through the venue’s unique URL which is accessed through their online mediums
- disclosure of your personal information if this is required by law or permitted under the Privacy Act.
Note that sometimes Roller extracts information from our collected records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. Roller uses the aggregated data for research purposes and may share the data with third parties.
How you control and access your information
Under the Privacy Act, and the relevant state privacy legislation, you have a right to seek access to information which Roller holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You are able to access or correct the personal information by logging onto our website (www.rollerdigital.com) and navigating to your account settings through the link ‘Account’ in the top navigation bar.
How we protect your information
We are required to and are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised misuse, loss, access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Roller will not adopt or share any unique identifiers [relating to personal information] (such as a number or code) unless the adoption of that unique identifier is necessary for us to carry out our functions.
Trans border data flows
Roller will not transfer your personal information outside the jurisdiction it was collected, unless the recipient of that information is subject to the privacy standards of that jurisdiction.
All details entered into the website during, including card details, will not be stored on the website. To ensure that there are no fraudulent card payments in the unlikely event that an unwanted person is using your account, we require you to enter in your card details upon each payment on the website.
How to contact us
Roller is not responsible for any unauthorised use of or access to the Personal Information provided. This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time by us at our sole discretion and variations will become effective at the time of posting.
Links to 3rd party websites